Thiago Jabor PinheiroPartner of Mattos Filho law firm
He advises clients on issues of corporate integrity, anti-corruption compliance, governmental actions and investigations, and corporate crisis management. He has experience in integrity programs, internal investigations, internal and third-party audits and risk assessments, prevention of money laundering, and punitive administrative proceedings in the financial and capital markets. He practiced as a foreign lawyer at the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP, in the United States.
● Bachelor of Law, University of Brasília (UnB)
● Master of Law, State and Constitution, University of Brasília (UnB)
● Master of Laws (LL.M.), Harvard Law School (USA)
● Chambers Latin America – Compliance (2016 – 2018)
● The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2016); Public Law (2016)